Kempowell offers competitive and professionally installed solar system to any individual requirements within Herefordshire, Worcestershire, West Midlands and South Wales.
Generate cheap, green electricity from sunlight using Solar panels that use light energy from the sun to generate electricity through the photovoltaic effect.
- Cut your electricity bills: sunlight is free, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your electricity costs will be reduced.
- Get paid for the electricity you generate: the government’s Feed-In-Tariff pay you for the electricity you generate, even if you use it.
- Sell electricity back to the grid: if your system is producing more electricity than you need, or when you can’t use it, you can sell the surplus back to the grid.
- Cut your carbon footprint: solar electricity is green, renewables energy and doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide (CO2) or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save over a tonne of CO2 per year – that’s more than 30 tonnes over its lifetime.
Solar thermal panels use energy from the sun to generate heating for your home’s water.
Generating your own heating for your water can help you save money on your energy bills.
The benefits of solar thermal
- A solar thermal hot water system could supply up to 60% of your hot water for free, making it a good investment for your home.
- Provides water heating all year round – even in winter.
- Reduces carbon consumption by as much as 350kg a year.
- Reliable technology – 1000s of home a year install solar thermal panels.
- Low maintenance.
- Only 5% VAT.